- Glass material is safe to use in food storage and for hot and cold food. Food can be directly stored or served with glass products.
- Glass is a recyclable material and safe for human health.
- All glass products are dishwasher safe including industrial dishwashers. It is advised to avoid harsh chemicals to clean the glass products. Harsh chemicals might corrode the surface of the products.
- Food leftovers should not be scrapped with a metal utensil to avoid any damages on the product.
- Over stacking is not recommended as glass is a fragile material.
- It is not safe to use the glass products in oven and microwave. Additionally, direct flame, excessive heat or sudden temperature changes should be avoided for product safety.
- Always wash all the glass product before using for the first time.
Environment Friendly, 100% Natural Products
We develop ourselves and our line of products with the principles of sustainability. We are very focused on having a sensitive approach to making an environmentally friendly production.Read More
Art from the nature. Alabaster comes from a soft and transcalent stone which is often used for carving. Alabaster always been used for decorative artifacts. Alabaster color are special to be applied on fusing glass.Read More
Glass material is safe to use in food storage and for hot and cold food. Food can be directly stored or served with glass products. Glass is a recyclable material and safe for human health. All glass products are dishwasher safe including industrial dishwashers.Read More