Art from nature!
Alabaster comes from a soft and translucent stone which is often used for carving. It has always been used for decorative artifacts.
- Alabaster colors are special when applied while fusing glass.
- The colors are protected by a layer of glass. There is no contact between the alabaster color and food or drink.
- Alabaster decorating allows for giving color to the glass without it losing its transparency. Colors can be mixed together which creates unique results.
- It is a natural stone, which increases the durability of the product.
- Long lasting and scratch proof decoration.
- Suitable for tableware items.
- Lifetime dishwasher safe guarantee.
- Possible combination with other materials.
Environment Friendly, 100% Natural Products
We develop ourselves and our line of products with the principles of sustainability. We are very focused on having a sensitive approach to making an environmentally friendly production.Read More
Art from the nature. Alabaster comes from a soft and transcalent stone which is often used for carving. Alabaster always been used for decorative artifacts. Alabaster color are special to be applied on fusing glass.Read More
Glass material is safe to use in food storage and for hot and cold food. Food can be directly stored or served with glass products. Glass is a recyclable material and safe for human health. All glass products are dishwasher safe including industrial dishwashers.Read More